Results will appear here ...
What is Guitar Chord Transposer Online Tool?Transposing is the act of turning a song into a different key. You might want to do this to find a key that works better with your voice, or just choose a version of the song that has a chord that's easier for you to play.
By using a transposer, the guitar chords that originally originate from the basic note C can change to the basic notes D, E, F, G, A and B automatically.
How to use the guitar chord transposer tool?You can use a transposer by Dardura in the following ways:
- Prepare the guitar chords you'll be transpose.
- Press and hold the Text area column and click Paste your chord.
- Click Transpose Chord, Once you click the Transpose button, the chord you input will appear underneath.
- To raise the tone of the click Plus icon and to lower the tone click the minus icon.
- To copy the transposition key, click the Copy icon.
Thanks for using Guitar Chord Transposer by Dardura, hopefully it's useful.